Tamil language is Supported by Google Translate
Tamil translation is available for those people who are using Smartphone is available through the Google Translate App. Google's translation App is very popular with the iPhone users and it can be downloaded from the iTunes store for free. There is facility for to translate between many languages and they are expanding their service to include more languages. Currently they have included their support for Tamil language through their 1.2.0 version. The new version came on 3rd November 2011.
If you are an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad user with iOS 3.0 or higher version you can use this Translate APP by downloading it free from the iTunes App store.
Name of the App: Google Translate, Developed by Google.
What else this Google Translate APP allows you to do?
- You can translate text between 63 different languages.
- With Google Translate you can.
- You can listen to the translated words spoken loudly and this service is available in 24 languages.
- You can speak the txt to translate than typing it. This service is supported to 17 languages.
So if you are interested in getting this Google translation which supports Tamil language, go to this Apple App store in the iTunes and get it for free.
Go to this link through your iPhone 4S: itunes.apple.com
- Type a word in English and press SPACE to transliterate to tamil
- Download Google Transliteration IME Here.